Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot Login Other User Accounts!?

• Please log in to reply

Adjoa

Adjoa

• Pip
  • 4 posts
For some reason my sister cannot log in to her user account. When she tries to log in, it says it's loading but then it just comes back to the login screen. None of the other accounts work except for mine. My account was the first account and was used to create the other two user accounts.

I've tried deleting the accounts and creating new ones, but that doesn't work. You cannot log in to those either! Restarting doesn't work. I don't know why this is happening because it was completely fine before. Now when anyone tries to log on, it just says it's loading and flashes my screensaver, then it brings us right back to the login screen. I don't know what's been going on with my computer these days. Anyone know what to do? :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
have you tried a system restore

go start......all programs.......accesseries.....systems tools......then system restore.....pick a restore point to a date when your computer was working fine for everyone.