Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard

• Please log in to reply

snitcher

snitcher

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
hello can anyone tell me how i can get my keyboard settings back to what they should be,as when i want my @ key i have to go to " key
thank you.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. When did this start happening? Have you made any changes to the system recently? Are there other users on the computer as well? Do you have protection from internet-borne nasties?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
What are the regional settings on your keyboard that mix up is common when keyboard region settings are changed US keyboards have the @ in a different place from the UK and other countries.

If you go to the language box on the taskbar and look at setting change the keyboard region to match that of the keyboard.

snitcher

snitcher

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
the language box on the taskbar on my pc is not showing,do you know how to get this showing again-i have ticked language bar ?