Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1

• Please log in to reply

jackj43

jackj43

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:whistling: I am trying to load Microsoft .NET Framwork 1.1 SP1. This is a required software before I load Sony Vegas Platinum. But I get an error message
Application has generated an exception
Process ID 0xe68 (3688)
Thread ID 0xb50 (2896)
I tried loading Framwork 1.0 the loading Framwork 1.1 SP1 but that didn't work either. Please help

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you got .net framework, the whole thing is in 3 parts, .net framework 1.1, the service pack and then the hotfix

jackj43

jackj43

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks Keith. That was exactly what I needed. It worked like a charm. However NOW I tried to download Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 6.0. Its seems to download the software OK but when I try to open it I get an error message COM INTERFACE WAS NOT AVAILABLE. Failed to intialize script host. Any ideas?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have a go with this

http://www.microsoft...;displaylang=en

jackj43

jackj43

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
java script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_8')
:confused:Keith

Thanks for responding so quickly. I downloaded the new driver but it did not Help. Still not loading software. I get the error messeges when it is trying to load. If I try to shut my system down it is showing the software Sony Vegas movie studio is running. If I go to running applications (Control, alt, del) it does not show anything is running??? Help