Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Kiero Firewall

• Please log in to reply

Adrian04

Adrian04

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Haven't been able to find anything dealing specifically with this, when I shutdown windows I get kpfgui.exe dll error and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del close all the Kiero processes. Anyone help? Also do people recommend Zonealarm or Kiero, I started with ZA but then shifted to Kiero, but Kiero is still learning after months and is annoying ZA seems more user friendly. Thoughts? Thanks

Advertisements

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Please provide a more detailed message, if any present.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have a look at this firewall

http://www.personalf...all.comodo.com/

Last summer, PC Magazine rounded up free personal firewall products from Agnitum, Kerio, Sygate, and Zone Labs. (Symantec has since purchased Sygate and pulled it from the market; Sunbelt has purchased and rebranded the Kerio product.) They all did a decent job, though none was up to the standard of the best for-pay personal firewalls. Comodo Personal Firewall 2.0 brings excitement back to the free-firewall category with a spiffy interface and impressive performance. It protects any Windows 2000 or XP SP2 system from hack attacks, and it blocks unauthorized programs from using the Internet—even programs whose malware-style trickery fooled the other free firewalls.

Adrian04

Adrian04

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Good enough for me, guess I found my new firewall. Thanks Keith.Wow best lookin gone so far!

Edited by Adrian04, 12 August 2006 - 11:48 PM.