Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony VAIO problems

• Please log in to reply

RyanHess

RyanHess

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
I bought a Sony VAIO MP3 player a couple of years ago and loaded it up with my music with no problems, and didnt have a need to add any more music until recently, so have not connected it up to the computer since. But since i last connected it to the computer we have had a new one, so i installed all the software back on (VAIO Music Transfer and SonicStage) and when trying to transfer music over to the MP3 player it does not detect the device. However, on My Computer it recognises that it is there and has a Removable disk icon which i can open up. So even though the computer is recognising that something is there, it is not appearing when trying to transfer music, so i cannot. :whistling:

Advertisements