Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help the ComputerMoron with a wireless problem

• Please log in to reply

ComputerMoron

ComputerMoron

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:whistling: Hi...I;m such a computer moron that I can't even dechipher what the different forums mean. So, please forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post in.

My problem: I'm trying to set up a NetGear wireless system for my Dell Inspiron E1505. I have Adelphia high speed internet. I keep getting a message that says "Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be in range. Please refresh the list of available networks and try to connect again" ****I paid some "computer expert" to set up this wireless system. It took him 5 hours and it worked last night for a few hours ..then stopped working. The "expert" came over and has no clue what this message means******

Can anyone help????? THANKS! JILL

Advertisements

ComputerMoron

ComputerMoron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:whistling: :blink: :help: :) :woot:

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi ComputerMoron, Weclome to GTG.
Please be patient.
You need to put your post in Networking
and they will give you the help you need. :whistling:

ComputerMoron

ComputerMoron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you for the response...I'll move this message to Networking. Thanks again.... JILL