Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tv tuner problem

• Please log in to reply

tenzi

tenzi

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
hi all,
my frd recently bought a wirless and he installed it. everything went so smooth until he tries to play the tv .. its not working. His model was Sony PVC RZ54G. i checked if the card was properly intstalled or not.And it was properly intstalled but when try to play tv it say check the card or installed driver properly. so i visited the sony website for help. and moreova i can not figure out what tuner card was that.. i can see only this number AB119583A 0918687 PCVA-IMBSA AND BTF - PA491Z SONY on the card.
I couldn't get much help from the sony website since i didn't saw any tv tuner card mentioned in their website.
Anybody can help out where can i find the driver or any regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all

Advertisements