Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

call of duty uo trouble

• Please log in to reply

dayne80

dayne80

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am having a prob with my call of duty some servers work but take like 5 mins to load missing the first round and some servers will start loading but will wait 5 mins then say server dicconect these servers i have played at regularly in the past on the same computer i sent my comp in to be fixed when it came back i reloaded call of duty and now have all sorts of probs like this plz help. I miss my dwr ctf and all my gaming buddies i cant even play on my clans website anymore. :whistling:

Edited by dayne80, 13 August 2006 - 02:46 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
when it disconnects it should either cause a punbuster error message on the server like "droping packets" or "loosing key packets", something like that. The other thing to look for is when it does discconect, pull down console and see what it says. Sometimes it will tell you what happened.

What did you have fixed on your pc?

Video drivers should be updated. if you go through a router try updating its firmware and then power it off for a few min. and then reconnect.

also make sure you have updated punkbuster.

Edited by starjax, 13 August 2006 - 04:26 PM.

dayne80

dayne80

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ty for taking the time to answer my pb is updated and it says nothing when disconnecting me i will check again ty again