Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

USB Human Interface Device

• Please log in to reply

silencer.dot

silencer.dot

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
It recently happen to me with my usb keyboard when it stoped working acually, i checked device manager, and notice that USB HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICE had some ! mark on it, i checked it and there was something wrong with it. i tried reinstalling my drivers didnt work acually. so im forced to use the purple jack orginally for keyboards. i need help fast , cuz i want to use my usb keyboard instead of the purple jack

thanks

Advertisements

AitrusSkyy

AitrusSkyy

• PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
Post your pc make and model... if you built it yourself post your MOTHERBOARD info here...

USB drivers can do this sometimes. Uninstall them, restart, reinstall them. If you have already tried that, then please list your pc make and model #

silencer.dot

silencer.dot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
http://www.geekstogo...a...ost&id=7072

i acually didnt try unistall them and reinstall them. maybe i go do that XD