Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

wobbly monitor

• Please log in to reply

gemgem666

gemgem666

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi. My monitor keeps wobbling, whether its when I move the mouse and it quivers or I just leave it and it still wobbles! It's really starting to annoy me. I have millennium windows. When I go on Word, too,, the wobbling gets worse! What can I do!? I need help!

Thanks

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,489 posts
I can't think of anything that would cause this except for a bad monitor. <_<

Looks like you're going to be shopping for a new flat screen :D

gemgem666

gemgem666

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I ran a few virus checkers on my computer and it turned out i had about 8 trojans on my computer. theyve gone now and wobbling seems to have gone. what exactly are trojans??

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,489 posts
:D Good job determining trojans to be the problem (I never would've guessed). <_<

Trojans are like a trojan horse, programs that sneak in undetected and sometimes allow others access to your system without your knowlege.

A computer trojan horse is also sometimes a program which appears to be something good, but actually conceals something bad.

If you've got trojan's undected on your system you must have antivirus software. We recommend the free version of AVG: http://www.grisoft.c...s_dwnl_free.php