Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

msn content plus

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts
pls. help me on how to remove this msn content plus pop-up which says: "pls. register or unistall All Products of MSN Content Plus." im a new PC user and im definitely not a computer engineer.

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Uninstall MSN Content Plus

I had the same problems. I have sent an email to support of msn content plus and got a auto reply. see below. AND IT WORKED.

Q: How to remove the register alert?
A: Please press Ctrl+Atl+Del to invoke Task-Manager then kill the process named "MSNAppM.exe". You can find and delete msnappm.exe in system directroy(eg, C:\Windows\MSNAppM.exe ).

We already fixed the problem in new version.

Besr regards

Support of MSN Content Plus Inc

In case it's unclear:
1. After pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del the Task Manager will open and you should go to the "Processes" tab.
2.In the processes list you should look for "MSNappm.exe"
3. Select the process and click on the End Process button.
4. Now you need to delete the file from the Windows directory. Open My Computer, select drive C and locate the Windows folder. If you don't see it there, it could be that it has another name.
In that case, go to Start-->Run enter there "%SystemRoot%" (Without the quotes) and press OK.
5.Your windows folder should open. Locate the file MSNappm.exe, select it and press the Delete button.

I hope my explanation is clear :-) Good Luck!

Edited by Comnir, 14 August 2006 - 04:29 AM.