Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless network connection problem on laptop

• Please log in to reply

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I have two laptops, now side by side on my desk. One is doing fine with my (Linksys wireless G) connection, the other (that I use a whole lot more) is showing a connnection but not as many packets going in and out and I keep getting "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" messages. I can't seem to get javacool to try downloading spywareblaster or anything.

RegCure says I have some 1,000 errors, but I thought I would check here first and see if that is a recommended package or if it is just an ad.

NAV and Pest Patrol both say I am fine. Spyware Doctor slowed my system down so much I could not use it and had to uninstall.

:help: :blink: :whistling:

I am such a mess. Please help.

Advertisements

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I think I got it. thanks.

working on security and claen-up...

I am not a geek and don't play one on TV...