Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PSP Video Downloads

• Please log in to reply

JackZeRipper

JackZeRipper

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hello everyone. How are u all. I would like some help on how to put flash videos on your psp. Websites such as albinoblacksheep and ebaumsworld have flash video. if someone can help me and tell me how to put those videos in the psp, u get a cookie(not really).

Thanks alot,
JackZePipper

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
try gettin a flash to mp4 conveter. go to google and type in flash to mp4 converter or anything similar and download and install it, i dont think the psp will play flash files so its best to convert the flash files to a compatible format that the psp will play. good luck

JackZeRipper

JackZeRipper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Thanks alot for your help. I shall try that as soon as i can. It sounds like it will work. Thanks again

Nice logo,
JackZeRipper