Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Antispam Software.

• Please log in to reply

MaMister

MaMister

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Hi,

I am using norton antivirus at my office. We tried Norton Internet Security Suite but the firewall feature makes our customize software crazy....

We wanted to use a good standalone antispam that can run with norton antivirus....

Any recommend?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Which e-mail client are you using? Outlook has its own spam filter, although, it's not that strong :whistling: I've heard SpamAssassin is good.

MaMister

MaMister

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I used to have norton antispam 2004 installed and it works fine for us.... until stupid norton make it into part of the security suite and nomore standalone... what a waste...

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
You know what, you're in luck! I just got a magazine a few weeks ago from a very reputable testing center, Consumer Reports, who rated AntiSpam programs. I'll try to find it and report back tomorrow! :whistling: