Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connectivity problem

• Please log in to reply

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
For some reason im having a problem getting devices to work when I connect them to the front of my computer. When Iinsert the Card from a camera or connect Usb devices such as Mp3 players and such nothing happens. No new hardware pops up, nothing in my computer shows up... I can't figure it out at all. It used t all work perfectly but out of nowhere evrything stopped. Even the auto run no Cds works randomly. I don't know how to fix this problem or how to even manualy get these things to work. Its a very big inconveience not being able to put pics on the computer or to plug in a mp3 player to charge it. Can someone please shed light on the situation and give me a hand please. Thank you, your help is much a ppreciated.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi, when did this start? If it was recently, we'll perform a system restoration and see if that helps.

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
I did that and it led to this problem...

http://www.geekstogo...mp;#entry761858