Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Delta 10/10 soundcard trouble

• Please log in to reply

Phillios

Phillios

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
HELLO!!

I am a working musician using the Steinberg program 'Nuendo' and the delta 10/10 soundcard mentioned in the topic title.

I recently moved my computer round so I neede to unplug power adapters. However, when I rebooted everything and launched Nuendo the Delta 10/10 was not to be found as a possible input. I checked on the computer hardware summary to see if somehow I had damaged the soundcard but the message I recieve just says 'The Device is working properly'. It could be as simple as re-installing it into Nuendo but as I didn't build the computer I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help????

Thanks.

Phil

Advertisements

Holy Marcell

Holy Marcell

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hello there,

If this SoundCard was installed as you bought the PC, you got a CD with the Drivers.

Just insert the CD and Follow the Dialouge.

===========

Greez,