Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Outlook Express 6.0 Won't Start

• Please log in to reply

squiggles21

squiggles21

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hi,

For some reason my Outlook Express 6.0 will not start. I am running Windows 98 SE and when I click on Outlook I get an error messages that says MSOD.DLL cannot be loaded. I checked my files and it is there in the Outlook Express folder. I do not know how to reinstall Outlook as I do not have it on a disk. I tried seaching for it online but could not seem the find the program itself only programs that might fix it that I had to pay for.

I clicked on the setup50.exe file but nothing happens.

I even redownloaded the msoe.dll file from dll dump.com or something like that and over wrote the original file and rebooted and still the same thing.

Can you tell me where I can get the program to reinstall it or how this can be fixed? Any help would be appreciated.

This happened to me once before but I do not remember how it was fixed last time.

Let me know ASAP. Thanks,

Ira

Advertisements