Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Who has the cheapest?

• Please log in to reply

duley3

duley3

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Looks like I need to find window xp (full version). I have looked around on the net and found some for around 100 bucks. But they don't say if it's an up grade or a full version. So I have two questions.

How can I tell if it's a full version if they don't state it?
Does anyone know where I can find it for next to nothing?

Advertisements

aero05

aero05

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
its really rare to find a windows xp profesional cd for less than $100... unless ofcourse you know the person you are buying it from and they give youa abreak.......but otherwise its over $100

try this site https://shop.edirect...oducts_id=16134

duley3

duley3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I seen that when I was looking around. But, Because it said student media I was unsure that it was what I wanted.

I have never had to purchase windows before. Ever system I bought already had it installed. Could someone tell me what the avg. price for the full version would be? Maybe someone else could drop a hint on where to go.