Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Javan runtime error

• Please log in to reply

demonicangel

demonicangel

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Hey, not sure if this is where this goes if not then feel free to move, when i open certain websites they take forever to load, either they dont or i have to click refresh in order for them to, and sometimes well most of the time i keep getting a message saying java runtime enviroment cannot be loaded, Im not sure if its related, also computer has been freezing a bit too much over the days. so um any help would be much appreciated.thanx.

Advertisements

aero05

aero05

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
what is the exact error messege...... or try uninstalling java and reinstalling it see if that helps

1. go to start
2. click control panel
3. open the add or remove programs applet
4. look for J2SE runtime enviroment and click on remove
5. restart PC
6. go to http://java.com/en/ and click on download

just download and install java al over again c if it works, if not once again let what is the exact error messege

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
http://www.filehippo...d_java_runtime/

download the updated java if you dont have it

just click green arrows right side of page

demonicangel

demonicangel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Thought it was fixed, but the java prob persists, i tried the update but um didnt work, was going to uninstall the entire program but im not sure which one to remove, in the add/remove programs list i have like 6 java updates and one jave runtime something so my question is do i remove all those components or does one remove them all at the same time or what.

Edited by demonicangel, 23 August 2006 - 09:54 PM.