Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ad-Aware problem

• Please log in to reply

flicka5

flicka5

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Installed the free Ad-Aware SE 19 months ago on my W98 system. It worked fine until I upgraded to ver. 1.06r-1 a few months back. My problem now is that I can't delete suspected items as found by the scan process which works fine. After I mark items for deletion, and hit "delete", the next window pops up and ask "XX items will be removed. Continue?" Now my problem is that no box is available to click to "confirm" the deletion or to "continue" within that window. The same problem exist for the "Quarantine" process as no box is available to click to confirm quarantine of selected items. Also, I am unable to install updated data files for the same lack of a confirmation box to click in the little window??? :whistling:

Edited by flicka5, 20 August 2006 - 09:12 AM.

Advertisements