Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Corrupt Windows DRM?

• Please log in to reply

Jwarne

Jwarne

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Ok,

So i logged into Rhapsody today and got a message saying that my computer could not be authorized to play that track because my DRM was corrupt. I immediately followed the advice on Rhapsody's website and Microsoft's website, but I can't find the DRM folder. I looked through my registry and found the place that it is supposed to be located, but its not there. Well, let me rephrase, It is there because I can access it through the Run Dialogue if I manually type it in, but as far as going through Windows Explore, it isn't locatable. I know its a hidden file, but I even tried to show hidden files in the tools menu item, but the folder still doesn't appear. I went to Windows Media Player to try backing up my licenses, but that item isnt under the tools menu there. Does anyone know how I can view my DRM folder so I can rename it as Rhapsody suggests?

Thanks

Advertisements