Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

another error message

• Please log in to reply

dustygal

dustygal

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=3]
i keep getting 4 different error messages at start up.

1. windows cannot find " 5 empty boxes" make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. to search for a file click start and search.

2, could not load or run "5 empty boxes" specified in the registry. make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

3. windows could not find "10 empty boxes Y with two dots over it" "12 empty boxes 'Y', make sure you ty ped the name correctly and try again etc

4. could not load or read #3 above etc. specified in the registry. make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

does anyone know what these mean and what to do about them.

thanks in advance.
dustygal

Advertisements

aero05

aero05

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
most likely your pc has spyware or virus
try this http://www.filehippo...nload_ad-aware/

aero05

aero05

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
i have a question.... does your computer have an antivirus?if it does which one is it?
if it doesent download and install this
http://www.pandasoft...WWEN-PLTIS6-DES by far the best antivirus and antispyware potection i ever used.... but make sure there is no antivirus installed on your computer if there is let me know