Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

cp slow, cannot turn off, antivirus diabled

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello again

Please uninstall AdWatch, we need to clear its memory.

Rescan with HijackThis. Close all programmes leaving only HijackThis running. Place a checkmark or tick against the following:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =

Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.

Reboot normally.

Do you have any problems?

Advertisements

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hallo,

uninstallad asaware
ran hjt, deleted the 2 entries
restarted
ran hjt again and voila they are still gone
went to the awevlog.txt and deleted it, no problem this time

I will now go and clean up all thes scanreports and fixing tools etc and report back to you tomorrow

have a good night and thanks a million

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Confidence is high at this end.

Congratulations! your new log is clean. :whistling: Just a little bit more to do to prevent further infection.

Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove bad files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programmes changing them. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous restore points which are likely to be infected.)

To reset your restore points, please note that you will need to log into your computer with an account which has full administrator access. You will know if the account has administrator access because you will be able to see the System Restore tab. If the tab is missing, you are logged in under a limited account.

(Windows XP)
1. Turn off System Restore.On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
2. Reboot.

3. Turn ON System Restore.On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
I recommend going to the following link and update as recommended by Microsoft. This adds more security and extra features including a pop-up blocker for Internet Explorer. Microsoft Update

MVPS Hosts file This replaces your current HOSTS file with one that will restrict known ad sites from serving you unsolicited advertisements. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is the IP of your local computer.

SiteAdvisor download this plug-in for your browser and it will alert you of a known bad site for FREE.

Now that everything is fixed, I suggest that you consider getting these programmes to help keep the computer clean:

SPYWARE BLASTER - Blocks bad ActiveX items from installing on your computer.
WINDOWS DEFENDER - With daily updates and scans, this programme offers good security against malware.
AD-AWARE PERSONAL – A fine free malware detector and removal programme
SPYBOT S&D – Excellent free spyware detector and removal programme
GOOGLE TOOLBAR - Blocks many unwanted pop-ups in Internet Explorer.
FIREFOX - Safer alternative to the Internet Explorer web browser.
AVG ANTIVIRUS FREE EDITION - Free antivirus programme if you currently are not using one.
ZONEALARM - Free firewall programme if you currently are not using one (Windows XP has a built-in firewall).

Remember to update these frequently.

Please note that whilst there is nothing wrong in having more than one antispyware programme for “on demand” scanning, having two or more antivirus systems is not recommended as they may well cause conflicts and slowness.

You may also want to read "How did I get infected in the first place" to learn how to better secure your computer.

Be sure to keep your Windows, antispyware and antivirus updated. :blink:

It just remains for me to wish you happy safe surfing; I hope you found my advice helpful.

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hallo Phil.

cleaned out computer got rid of all old fixes and logs etc
did new hjt after all this and guess what,

the 2 R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =

are back again

ran cw shredder which picked up a cws Msconfig

ran trend online after that which picked up 2 cookies.

so whats regenerating these entries?

and in the windows firewall something still enables file and printersharing

so here is new log again

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:25:30 AM, on 11/13/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0011)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.google.com.au
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.google.com.au
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [CleanUp!] C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\Cleanup.exe /WindowsRestart
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} (LSSupCtl Class) - http://www.symantec....rl/LSSupCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.syma...bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo Class) - https://www-secure.s...rl/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue) - https://www-secure.s...trl/tgctlsi.cab
O16 - DPF: {44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script Runner Class) - https://www-secure.s...trl/tgctlsr.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.safe...lscbase8460.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1126349247626
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/...s/msnchat45.cab
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello again

Firstly let me say that nothing of what you have told me is malicious. The entries are just clutter and totally benign. With cookies you will always get them unless you decide to block them in which case you will have very limited surfing.

Something on your system, likely to be a real-time scanner, is reversing changes.

I don't se this as a problem, but if you wish to keep going on this, lets scan for rootkits and the latest malware to hit us.

There is a new Trojan downloader around that is replacing legitimate files with malware named exactly the same. This makes a visual inspection rather difficult as all appears to be OK. However the malware has a certain size and moves the legitimate files to a folder called bak. This tool will make a search of your PC for files of that exact size, and for any folders named bak

Please download: FindAWF

Save the tool to the desktop and run it. You will see a DOS screen throughout which will close and a file named awf.txt will open. Please post the awf.txt file in your reply.

Please note:-

If a DOS window does not stay open throughout the search (approx a minute) you need to change how the programme runs. Here’s how:
  • Locate the file
  • Right-click and select Properties
  • Select Compatibility and select Run this programme in compatibility mode for: Windows 98/Windows ME and click OK.
  • The tool should now work.
And this scan too:

Download and Save Blacklight to your desktop (choose "I ACCEPT" then click "DOWNLOAD" on the website).

Double-click blbeta.exe then accept the agreement, click > "Scan" then > "Next".

You'll see a list of all items found. There will also be a log on your desktop with the name "fsbl.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.log" (the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx stand for numbers).

Copy and paste this log in your next reply. Don't choose the rename option yet! I want to see the log first, because legitimate items can also be present there, such as "wbemtest.exe""

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hallo Phil.

I know cookies are ok and that we get them all the time

the thing that I dont like is things generating themselves and something enabling the file and printersharing

the logs came up clean, which is good.
so no explanation

thank you very much for helping me
should I now just do the restore purge and make new restorepoint?

Find AWF report by noahdfear ©2006

21504 byte files found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21504 byte files sorted with strings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25600 byte files found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25600 byte files sorted with strings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26450 byte files found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26450 byte files sorted with strings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bak folders found
~~~~~~~~~~~

Duplicate files of bak directory contents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of report

-------------------------------------

11/13/06 13:55:09 [Info]: BlackLight Engine 1.0.47 initialized
11/13/06 13:55:09 [Info]: OS: 5.1 build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
11/13/06 13:55:09 [Note]: 7019 4
11/13/06 13:55:09 [Note]: 7005 0
11/13/06 13:55:19 [Note]: 7006 0
11/13/06 13:55:19 [Note]: 7011 1316
11/13/06 13:55:19 [Note]: 7026 0
11/13/06 13:55:19 [Note]: 7026 0
11/13/06 13:55:25 [Note]: FSRAW library version 1.7.1020
11/13/06 14:00:13 [Note]: 7007 0

no problems found

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
adding that there was a file on the desktop but was not a log and that this blacklight page was out of date, it showed this;

You are granted the right to download and execute this version of the software free of charge until the 1st of September 2006. The distributed version is time-limited and will stop working on that date.

thanks

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Ahh! OK, let's switch to this one.

Please download Rootkit Revealer (link is at the very bottom of the page)
  • Unzip it to your desktop.
  • Open the rootkitrevealer folder and double-click rootkitrevealer.exe
  • Click the Scan button (bottom right)
  • It may take a while to scan (don't do anything while it's running)
  • When it's done, go up to File > Save. Choose to save it to your desktop.
  • Open rootkitrevealer.txt on your desktop and copy the entire contents and paste them here

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hallo

I have run this root kit reveal and it has 12 entries
I tried several times but it wont save properly.
it only wants to save to windows 32 and it just saves an empty notepad.

I tried to highlight and save, but it wont let me do that either.
tried ctrl = c but not good either.

let me know if there is another way
otherwise I will just write it all out and retype it to you

thanks

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
That doesn't sound too good. Let's try this instead:

Download:
RKFiles.zip

Create a new folder called C:\Antispyware\RKFiles

Extract the contents of RKFiles.zip into this new RKFiles folder.

Please now reboot into safe mode. Here's how:

Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap the F8 key. A menu should appear where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode.

Open the C:\Antispyware\RKFiles folder * Locate and double-click the RKFILES.BAT to run this tool.
* Sit back and wait until it has finished.
* When it is finally finished a text file will open.
* Save the contents of that text file.
N.B.: It should save by default to C:\Log.txt

Reboot back to Normal Mode, post the log

Advertisements

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi Phil

thanks for all your help
this scan worked, was really quick
so here is the log

C:\Documents and Settings\home\Desktop\rkfiles

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FILES FOUND BY THIS METHOD ARE NOT BAD FILES, THERE MIGHT BE LEGIT FILES LISTED AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE FIXING. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT IT IS LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Files Found in system Folder............
------------------------
C:\WINDOWS\system32\aswBoot.exe: UPX!t$
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bsqt.dll: UPX!
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfrg.msc: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAwGpEc213

Files Found in all users startup Folder............
------------------------
Files Found in all users windows Folder............
------------------------
Finished
bye

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
There is a file in your log of which I am unsure. For that reason, I need you to submit it to Jotti's for analysis.

1. Click HERE to get to Jotti's site.

2. At the top of the Jotti window, use the Browse button to locate the following file on your system:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\bsqt.dll

3. Once you have located the file, click SUBMIT and the content of the file will be uploaded by the site and analysed.

4. Please provide me with the results of the analysis.

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi, here is the scan

Service load: 0% 100%

File: bsqt.dll
Status: MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.)
MD5 5e3b38d8dde22387f54dd7fbdfbcfaa1
Packers detected: UPX
Scanner results
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
That's useful. Under the circumstances, can I suggest sending that file to the recycle bin for a week. If something fails to work during that period, restore it and see if it makes a difference.

Finally, let's try one more good scanner, Silent Runners.

Please RIGHT-CLICK HERE to download Silent Runner's.
  • Save it to the desktop.
  • Run Silent Runner's by doubleclicking the "Silent Runners" icon on your desktop.
  • You will receive a prompt:
    • Do you want to skip supplementary searches?
      click NO
  • You will see a text file appear on the desktop - it's not done, let it run (it won't appear to be doing anything!)
  • Once you receive the prompt All Done!, open the text file on the desktop, copy that entire log, and paste it here.
*NOTE* If you receive any warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run.

l plater

l plater

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi here is the scan
I did not see a all done coming up

now when I go into hotmail, it signs in but I get a message in a quarter of the page (right hand top corner of the page)
I copied it under her. while this is there I am still signed in and able to access messages?

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ad.au.doubleclick.net.

* The site could

but here is my log

Note: detected settings may not have any effect.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\

"LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000000
{unrecognized setting}

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\

"LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000000
{unrecognized setting}

"NoResolveSearch" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{unrecognized setting}

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"DisableRegistryTools" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000000
{User Configuration|Administrative Templates|System|
Prevent access to registry editing tools}

HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery\Restrictions\

"NoUpdateCheck" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{unrecognized setting}

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"shutdownwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Computer Configuration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|Local Policies|Security Options|
Shutdown: Allow system to be shut down without having to log on}

"undockwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Computer Configuration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|Local Policies|Security Options|
Devices: Allow undock without having to log on}

Active Desktop and Wallpaper:
-----------------------------

Active Desktop may be disabled at this entry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellState

Displayed if Active Desktop enabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp"

Startup items in "home" & "All Users" startup folders:
------------------------------------------------------

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
"Adobe Gamma Loader" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]
<<!>> "strings.exe" [null data]

Winsock2 Service Provider DLLs:
-------------------------------

Namespace Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
000000000001\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]
000000000002\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\winrnr.dll" [MS]
000000000003\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]
000000000004\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\nwprovau.dll" [MS]

Transport Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
0000000000##\PackedCatalogItem (contains) DLL [Company Name], (at) ## range:
%SystemRoot%\system32\mswsock.dll [MS], 01 - 03, 06 - 22
%SystemRoot%\system32\rsvpsp.dll [MS], 04 - 05

Running Services (Display Name, Service Name, Path {Service DLL}):
------------------------------------------------------------------

AVG Anti-Spyware Guard, AVG Anti-Spyware Guard, "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]
EPSON Printer Status Agent2, EPSONStatusAgent2, "C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe" ["SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION"]
HTTP SSL, HTTPFilter, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\w3ssl.dll" [MS]}
Machine Debug Manager, MDM, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe"" [MS]
Symantec AntiVirus, Symantec AntiVirus, ""C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher, DefWatch, ""C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec Event Manager, ccEvtMgr, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec Settings Manager, ccSetMgr, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]

Print Monitors:
---------------

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\
EPSON V5 2KMonitor\Driver = "EBPMON2.DLL" ["SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION"]

----------
<<!>>: Suspicious data at a malware launch point.

+ This report excludes default entries except where indicated.
+ To see *everywhere* the script checks and *everything* it finds,
launch it from a command prompt or a shortcut with the -all parameter.
+ To search all directories of local fixed drives for DESKTOP.INI
DLL launch points, use the -supp parameter or answer "No" at the
first message box and "Yes" at the second message box.
---------- (total run time: 89 seconds, including 18 seconds for message boxes)