Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Alpha bending for call of duty 2

• Please log in to reply

jerryums

jerryums

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok so i installed COD2 and when i clicked to start up the game it said error video card or driver doesnt support alpha bending. im new at this but my video card is SiS 651_661FX_741_760_760GX_M661FX_M661MX_M741_M760_M760GX" and so yea. I did this Nzone thing bfore i bought the game and it said my computer was able to run the game on minimum requirements and almost to the recommended. So im stuck and i need help figuring out what i should do.

Advertisements

Admiral Justin

Admiral Justin

Visiting Staff

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Your graphics card doesn't support features that are required by the game engine, and will be unable to run the game.

The only solution that will allow Call of Duty 2 to run would be to purchase a graphics card that does support the required features.

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS:
ATI® Radeon® 8500
ATI® Radeon® 9000
ATI® Radeon® 9200
ATI® Radeon® 9500
ATI® Radeon® 9600
ATI® Radeon® 9700
ATI® Radeon® 9800
ATI® Radeon® X300
ATI® Radeon® X550
ATI® Radeon® X600
ATI® Radeon® X700