Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stargate cancelled

• Please log in to reply

chac

chac

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

It is a real shame about both of the shows, I like them immensely and now even worse I will not get to watch the rest of each series because my cable TV provider has had a petty squabble with Sky :blink: ,

Where about you based mate

I can Sky + the episodes & put them on DVD for ya

:whistling:

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
They aren't canceling Atlantis and they have already completed filming of the rest of season 10 for SG1. I don't know where TV.com gets their information, but that info is readily available on scifi.com

luck4mike

luck4mike

• Pip
  • 4 posts
thats terrible! where is macgyver going to get a check from now?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
RDA left because he was going into semi retirement and wanted to work less but the DVD sales are good so [bleep] get cash from that for a long time, they are also making up to 4 DVD movies for sg1 after this series ends and there will always be Atlantis which will no doubt have plenty cameos from the sg1 actors, and there was rumors of another spin off at some point so its not a complete end which is good.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Digging up an old thread because there is new news!

http://www.scifi.com...truth/index.php