Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Another Yahoo Messenger Problem

• Please log in to reply

NUT

NUT

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I installed yahoo messenger to get in touch with friends. Worked OK last night but all of a sudden I got a message when loading up saying this application has caused a error and needs to close (and does the debug send error report don't send thing. I tried uninstalling..... and reinstalling......No go.

Advertisements

origami

origami

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
if u got yahoo messenger ur an idiot.
its the worst messenger program in the universe.
I don't understand y u can't uninstall it though.
it should have come with the unistall file. make sure u have uninstall shield though, some unistall programs won't work without it. when u do get rid of it u and ur friends should all get msn messenger beta or aim.