Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ComptiaA+ exam

• Please log in to reply

stressed76

stressed76

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Soooooooooo, here I am studying my [bleep] off to write my Compia A+ exams on wednesday........anybody recently write have any useful tips for me.....?

I've been doing alot of Brain Dumps offline and online......readin my text book........

Advertisements

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I was studying, but I think I'll wait for the new exams since school is starting next week anyway. It's too late to start learning much new material, so just relax and get plenty of sleep tonight (I see it's almost 8 PM your time) so don't cram too much. Eat enough for breakfast (maybe look over a quick review sheet) and try not to worry about the test while you are taking it.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine! :whistling: