Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crashing Problem

• Please log in to reply

Everfrost

Everfrost

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong forum but my comp built very recently began to BSOD for very very short times before restarting.. I've been only able to see DEVICE IRQ _NO_LESS_THAN_EQUAL... It does it randomly, and on some start ups it doesn't even crash at all.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
You mean it flashes a blue screen, then quickly reboots?

Right click MY COMPUTER, choose PROPERTIES, choose ADVANCED, choose START UP and RECOVERY SETTINGS button, then UNCHECK AUTOMATICALLY RESTART.

As for that error, it is almost alwas a bad driver or bad memory. Have you recently updated a driver, either manually or by Windows Update?

Consider running a memory tester, such as memtest86+, download here:

http://www.memtest.org/

Everfrost

Everfrost

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks yeah i'm gonna run a test using the program you metioned. I checked it with Windows Memory Diagnostics ran 3 passes and nothing but i'l check again

Everfrost

Everfrost

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
All yesterday it didn't crash and I had thought is miraculously stopped, but the power went out and the computer was forced off, when i turned it on the blue screens came back this time i saw what it was. STOP 000000D1 HTTP.SYS. I tried to search online for this problem but it was always with another *.sys file.

Everfrost

Everfrost

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I look in the event error and to my surprise the only X's are DCOM errors
CLSID {bc866cf2-5486-41f7-b46b-9aa49cf3ebb1}