Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Counter Strike Source

• Please log in to reply

chevy24

chevy24

• Pip
  • 1 posts
well im running windows xp with ATI 256 vid card.. the rest is more then powerfull enogh, my question is that im havn problems running this vid card with Counter Strike Source the game, if anyone plays i dont know, but every time i want to update the vid card the file will not stick and it just makes the card worse when i play the game, it freezes constantly and an VPU recovery system pops up and completely freezes my computer, and i havnt been able to find a fix, my next optioin is to buy a new video card but if i can find the problem i wont have to, any ideas.. thanks :whistling:

Advertisements

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
what kind of Ati card?