Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Limited or no connectivity

• Please log in to reply

hhb

hhb

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows XP Home Edition SP2. Recently, I got hit with a Limited or No Connectivity error trying to connect to my wireless router. At first, it was solved using WinsockXPFix, but it is back. This time WinsockXPFix does not help. I can manually assign an IP address to access my router, but I would rather acquire an IP address automatically. I connect to a D-Link DI-524 router at home.

I would appreciate any help that would solve this issue.

Advertisements

aero05

aero05

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
why dont you remove the power coed from the router for about five minutes.... most of the time when a router gets heated up, it wont work properly.... so just remove the power adapter from it for 5 minuites and reconect it DO NOT RESET IT just unplug it