Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

System lock-up while on-line

• Please log in to reply

Ricardo Todorojo

Ricardo Todorojo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I hope this is in the correct forum.

I believe it is only while I am on-line that the system locks up tight as a drum. Mouse inop and can't get it to reboot, using task manager. I have to use the on/off to reboot, infact once I had to turn power off to reboot.

This problem just started a couple of days ago. Only new thing installed is Adobe album. I haven't removed it as of now.

Hijack log attached

Attached Files

run all these programs in safe mode...

go start .. click run..type in.. msconfig click ok ..on the boot tab select safeboot restart

try those

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
If you think you have a malware related problem, please post it in the malware removal forum. Read this article before posting the log though. :whistling:

Edited by Dark_Side, 24 August 2006 - 01:51 PM.