Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Driver not compatible?

• Please log in to reply

p-zero

p-zero

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Hey all been a long time, but Im back and I need some help.
At any rate, I need to update my video driver. So I went to Nvidias site got the latest update. When I run it everything goes fine until it actually tries to install then it gives me a message : Drivers not compatible with the installed hardware. WTH???
I was going to re-install the original drivers that came with the cards but I seem to have misplaced the cd-roms.
AHHHH, HELP!!!
-P.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. You should be able to find previous drivers at the Nvidia web site. If you can't find it there, try www.driverguide.com (you have to join but it is free).