Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best P2P File sharing Software for MP3s?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

blacksky

blacksky

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
PS: Moderators, please post this topic in the relevant section if it does not fit here in Windows thread.

There are plenty of P2P MP3 file sharing softwares out there, but most of them are known to have mallicious worms and malwares associated with them. I was wondering, is there one software that you would recommend me to download for my purpose? Is the any one which would not infect my computer? I have had many bad (I mean BAD!!!) experiences with viruses and am extra-paranoid about downloading any software.

Is Limewire, Morpheus, BitTorrent any good?

Please help and Do tell me know of all the possible things that might go wrong as a result of installing these.

Thanks
Blacksky

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Geeks To Go do not provide assistance with P2P questions