Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for Energy Bliss (Royale) Theme for WinXP

• Please log in to reply

gmiller54321

gmiller54321

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have searched the web over for the Energy Bliss (Royale) Theme for Windows XP. All the links I find are broken or corrupt. I have tried Microsoft, and Softpedia. All the links I have found point to one of those 2 sites, and Microsoft's link is dead and Softpedia's file is corrupt. If anyone has it please send it to me: [email protected]

Posted Image

Advertisements

rxkevco

rxkevco

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
The energy bliss theme is only compatible with windows xp " TABLET EDITION 2005 ".

If this is not your os, then that is why it appears corrupt, or fails.

gmiller54321

gmiller54321

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have used it with my Windows XP OS before, and it's worked flawlessly. I just can no longer find the file.

gmiller54321

gmiller54321

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay, I was able to find the .exe file saved to a CD-Rom. Thanks..

Posted Image

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You get it from Microsoft new zealand, softpedia worked as of a couple months ago send an email to the admins there im sure they can fix the file.

Royale theme works on all windows XP based OSs, and not tablet no idea where you got that its actually the theme of MCE2005 originally.

There are afew other avenues to get it but i cant share them here unfortunately the file is out there.

Im also running it right now under my aston theme on XP pro if you need more convincing.

Edited by warriorscot, 25 August 2006 - 06:53 PM.

rxkevco

rxkevco

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Sorry guys,,,,i did a google on the theme,, and the first few pages were all indicating it was solely for tablet editions :whistling: Should have read on a few more minutes really,,, :blink: