Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

trouble with my McAfee

• Please log in to reply

sublime90

sublime90

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
ok heres what happened. i have pinacle studio 8 installed on my pc for video capturing and tried installing 9 but i had problems with it so i decided to set my pc back like a week. when doing this when i restart my computer i get 2 mcafee errors saying "Some McAfee security center componets might not have been installed or launched properly, restart your computer to fix this or reinstall McAfee security center". so i deleted everything and tried reinstalling same problems and i no longer get the red M in my toolbar in the corner by the clock. i get the same errors if i try launching from my desktop. and when i reinstalled i got the security sheild but no red M wich is the security center. any help is appreciated

thanks

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Have you made any other changes to the system recently?

sublime90

sublime90

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
no thats all ive done was restore back it a week, before i did that everything was running fine