Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Will my video card support...

• Please log in to reply

caelumstarson

caelumstarson

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm not going to lie alot of my computer parts are really old, i know i need a new video card but i was wondering if my current one would support Call Of Duty 2. I got the error message saying blah blah blah can't support alpha blending... I have the SiS 741 video card... if i update it would i be able to play it or no? I'm thinking no...

Advertisements

gamefr3ak

gamefr3ak

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
check system requirments

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
have you tried updating your video card

go start ..system..open..hardware..device manager click sound video and game controllers ...are there any yellow marks if there are right click then update

if not right click uninstall computer will find it or driver the update it do that to each driver uninstall then update then try your video or game

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
You need the ATI 8500 or better, or a Nvidia Geforce2 Ultra or better to play COD 2.

I recommend you to get GeForce 6800.