Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AutoStart and detection of trojan files

• Please log in to reply

chrislai

chrislai

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi all...i use to play a game called Ranonline smoothly for about 6mths....then suddenly one day...
whenever i start logging into RAN the game,my whole com autoshuts down and a blue screen pop out saying to prevent damage to my com ....etc....
after restart there wil be a pop out window saying my com has recovered from a serious error.
However the weird thg is that there is nothg wrong to the rest of my com...i can surf internet smoothly and do other chores ... the only problem lies to each time i try to log into RAN....pls help me...this game is my life!!!!!!
i went to do some research and found out this is a stop error issue....i have juz reformatted my com but the same problem persist.....

I went to disable autoshutdown and now able to play the game but im worried as i know this does not solve the problem.
below is the report...

Error signature

BCCode: 1000008e BcP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : BFA5822E BCP3 : EED9EA5C
BCP4: 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1

Reporting details
This error report includes information regarding the condition of Microsoft Windows when the problem
occured,the operating system version and computer hardware in use,and the internet Protocol(IP)
address of your computer.

We do not intentionally collect your name,address,email address or any other form of persnally
identifiable information.However,the error report may contain customer-specific information in the
collected data files.While this information could potentially be used to determine your identity,if present,
it will not be used.

The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem.If more information is available,we will tell
you when u report the problem.This error report will be sent using a secured connection to a database
with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes

Technical information about the error report

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082806-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Temp\WER2.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

I did a trojan check and detected the following but couldnt heal or take any action as im afraid they are critical to my operating system and therefore may not work again.

Registry scan
No suspicious entries found
Inifile scan
No suspicious entries found
Port scan
No suspicious open ports found
Memory scan
No trojans found in memory
File scan
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0H6RCXQN\66014_netapi[1].exe (Possible trojan downloader, SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UF492BYX\15138_netapi[1].exe (Possible trojan downloader, SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UF492BYX\26261_netapi[1].exe (Possible trojan downloader, SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WHK7UB8B\netapi[1].exe (Possible trojan downloader, SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
4 possible trojan files found

pls help.........i would really appreaciate it

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
A possible trojan is just that, it may be a trojan or it may not. The scanning program cant identify it as such for certain. However, whether or not they are trojans is immaterial in your case. Anything in 'Temporary Internet Files' can safely be deleted anytime, so go ahead and do it. It's not uncommon for viruses to find their way into that folder after visiting 'dodgy' websites. Just delete everything in there.

And don't forget to remove all your restore points whenever a suspect file has been found, since if you ever use a restore point you may well be restoring one of those trojans as well!

Many people, myself included, use a utility called 'Ccleaner' to clean out all your internet files with one click on a daily basis:
http://www.ccleaner.com/