Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

startup freeze

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
ever since i installed software for and connected my nokia phoen to my computer, i have been havign trouble starting up. im not an amateur so i have tried many procedures to get past this, eyt i have failed. when i either installed the necessary drivers/software or connected the camera my computer fullout froze leaving me with the only option of the reset button, ever since when loading into any account, it will freeze on "loading user settings" or something. however, i CAN access my account in safe mdoe without any trouble. i have tried everything from registry mechanic to repairing the windows installation and also chkdsk. the only thing left that would (probably) get rid fo this is reformatting; which i want to be my last option. any suggestions?

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geekstogo...s...=128385&hl= duplicate