Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I cant use my memory stick anymore

• Please log in to reply

demirkol

demirkol

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Yesterday i used my memory stick and today when i inserted it to my USB drive and i try to open it it tells me that i need to format it. When i do format it it still doesnt work giving me another error telling me that my memory stick is protected. I asked a friend and he said that there should be a switch on my USB stick but there isnt. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi, did it come with any software (probably gave you an extra CD just for such features). Also, did it come with a manual? We might consider having a look inside that for more information.

demirkol

demirkol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Nope there wasnt any manuals or a cd it just had a box and the USB thats all.