Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Differences between Flash MX and Flash MX 2004

• Please log in to reply

BARROS

BARROS

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Hey,

I am currently doing a web development course in college and I have been recommended to buy a book to help me with Flash. The book I need to buy is on amazon.co.uk but there are 2 versions of the book, Flash MX and Flash MX 2004

Can someone please tell me what the differences are between Flash MX and Flash MX 2004 so I can make up my mind and buy the book?

Cheers guys

:whistling:

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
It depends on the software you are using... I would be wrong, but I think they're mostly identical. Dreamweaver doesn't change THAT much. Do you know which version of the program you will be using?

BARROS

BARROS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Well in the college we will be using Flash MX but im sure the Flash Mx 2004 book will cover everything in flash MX as well as Flash MX 2004 - right??

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Well, that's hard to answer. Like I said, they don't change much at all, however, becuase you are going to be using just the MX version, I would buy that book and not risk it :whistling: