Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Great Job - part deux

• Please log in to reply

boomercj

boomercj

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Once again, I have to sing your praises. I was feeling a bit paranoid after reading about all of the problems that people are having, so I posted my HJT log (my office computer) just so someone could look it over and put my mind at ease. In the process, cfa-ddg2 managed to go over the HJT logs of the Windows 98 partition of both of the computers he worked on. Fantastic job and thanks so much. Is so much nicer working with the office computers when they are all clean and sparkly on the inside.

I've been trying to to hold this back, but if I don't let it go, I just might burst....

You guys clean up real good. :whistling:

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

You guys clean up real good. :whistling:

I'm so glad we have monitors to hide behind and avatars to make us look good! :blink:

Thanks again for the praise!