Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

DrWatson32 Woes....please help!

• Please log in to reply

daddystabz

daddystabz

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello all. I am new here and desperately searching for some new hope to fix this annoying issue. I am having a problem where almost everytime I try to play a video file on my computer I will get a windows error window popup and when I check the running programs the culprit is DrWatson32 running in the background in Windows XP Home edition.

I am trying hard to eliminate this annoyance from my computer but with no luck as yet. I have to manually shut it down in the background processes so I can continue after I get the windows error about it. I tried editing my registry with some info I saw about this issue on another site but the keys that were mentioned for the removal of this annoyance were not found in my registry. I really badly want to eliminate this. Please help!

P.S. I currently use Adaware and Enditall. I run Adaware everytime I boot my system and let it update itself prior to running it each time. In addition, I am a gamer so I use Enditall it close down some of my background processes. This combo has not resolved the DrWatson32 issue.

Advertisements

daddystabz

daddystabz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
One other note: I've just noticed that this same error is also becoming associated with a dwwin.exe that I find running in the background when this occurs and I have to shut it down.

Any help us greatly appreciated!

daddystabz

daddystabz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
No help?

daddystabz

daddystabz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts