Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Browser Problems

• Please log in to reply

tdubs34

tdubs34

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having some trouble with my internet browsers. I have tried 3 different browsers and they all seem to do the same thing. I have a wireless adapter that says I'm connected and I'm sending and receiving information from my router so that's not the problem. I can start the browsers and they work for about 2 minutes and then if I try to go to a different site it gives me a blank white screen. I bought Symantec's Norton Antivirus 2005 and ran that but it still is giving me that problem. Also, if I repair the connection it will let me browse for about 2 minutes and then gives me the same problem. Hopefully someone out there will know what's going on and can give me some feedback. I would really be greatful.

Advertisements