Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Signal

• Please log in to reply

unethical

unethical

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
I ordered RAM for my computer last week and got it yesterday. So I disconnected my computer, took the case off and grounded myself. I put the two sticks into my computer, close the side panel up and hooked it back up. Well, I did just that and now my monitor says "No Signal". Last week I installed a semi-new graphics card from my friend and it worked wonders. I took the two sticks out and started it up again and that did not work. Also I took out the graphics card and put it back in. Still get the "No Signal" on my monitor screen. Help! Thanks!

Advertisements

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,727 posts
Check to make sure that the video cable is properly attached to the correct location.

You could also check another video card and/or monitor.