1. I've got an answer from the Malware Forum
They found two viruses : Virus:Trj/Agent.CMS --- C:\WINDOWS\system32\server.exe
Virus:W32/Gaobot.NVM.worm ------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\vs2sms32.exe
2. After cleaning both viruses, i tried a second on-line scan using the same program (Panda) as requested by Sari (Moderator). The scanning started well but after a while became terribly sluggish when it was checking the Spysweeper files. It checked these files for more than 20 minutes. The CPU temp became then very high and the PC freezed. I noted these files. there were C:\Program Files\Spysweeper\XXX.tmp and C:\Program Files\Spysweeper\Quarantine.
I run Ace (to delete Junk Files) and was surprised to find more than 110,000 files of both type above. In the Spysweeper Start-Up menu I found also three boxes (ticked) with a program called "Startkey" and C:\WINDOWS\system32\server.exe
I uninstall Spysweeper and ran Ad-Aware and Panda. It seems that the viruses have corrupted Spysweeper files.
I am attaching here the last scan from Panda.I would like to ask
- How to delete the Adware:adware/wupd from Windows Registry (Ad Aware is not finding it)
- What the files C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1960408961-... and C:\Temp\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1960408961-1957994 are for? All the deleted cookies are there.
- How to clean these files.
3. Two days ago, I cleaned the PC (from dust) and apply thermal grease (Arctic) to the PCU. I also added a 12 centimeter fan to the PC box side to push more air inside the box. This have brought some improvement.
Now at rest or when working with the net (like now writing this thres) the CPU temp is 43C and when performing a PC scan the temp is most of the time 55-58C with some temporary picks at 62C
It is not perfect, but that the best I could obtain.
It seems (sensation) that after removing these viruses the PC temp are more stable.
Now I have to check the other issues: Why the PC does not start in Safe Mode?
Thanks for your assitance