Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Malware

• Please log in to reply

stylistjennifer

stylistjennifer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I do have a huge problem. Last week I went to a song lyric page and then a minute later my computer went haywire. I did not have any anti virus on my computer. I finally got some from bellsouth and after days of trying I got it installed and ran..(I had 1 virus and 250 some adware) My computer ran great last Fri. I went to wk Tuesday and I was getting the blue screen with errors. Needless to say, I looked it up, its malware. A couple. I get so many errors, the box that says VSG21, I looked that up and its just been found Aug 12th. My problem is when I try to get something downloaded to get rid of it, by the time its to the "install" part my memory is gone. This stuff is running so fast on my computer that I have 3-4 minutes tops to do anything before I run out of memory or it freezes.
This c omputer is mine at my salon. The only thing is if you can help me it will be in between customers etc...so it wont be that quick for me. I did FINALLY get the hijack this ran. I will run and see if I can get that posted when I get there. (If my computer will run that long) The biggest thing to keep in mind when you let me know what to do is thAt I really can't dowload AND install something...
Thanks a bunch for any help-!

Advertisements