Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Web page display

• Please log in to reply

Davehome

Davehome

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all

I did a search but to be honest Iím not sure what I am searching for. I did a screen shot and saved my problem in word pad, but the file is larger then 2MB so I didn't attach the file.

The system is windows XP and when any page on the Internet loads up there is no background colors only text on the page and much larger then it should be. I have checked all the normal settings and I reset all ones I know back to default. Can someone help me find the setting that has been changed? This is my neighborís computer who is elderly and Iím sure she changed a something by accident.

Thanks

Dave

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
go to view at the top of page and select text size click on medium

Davehome

Davehome

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Rushin thanks,

I tried that and it didn't work! I have a screen shot of my problem but it's about 4mb big, is there anyway I can link this somewhere that it could be seen?

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
have you resized your screenshot it can be in paint program by stretch and skew if its at 100% then reduce down to 75%..etc..

Edited by rushin1nd, 01 September 2006 - 04:00 PM.

Davehome

Davehome

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Rushin

This isn't a great shot but it will give everyone an idea what I am dealing with.

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
ok so lets see it then