Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CALL OF DUTY 2 IS A NITEMARE GAME!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BIGGOAT

BIGGOAT

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi all, im a newbie here ....i heard friends said this site is ..."da bomb" could solved most of games problem here..... wishing mine too ..... I have Call Of Duty 2 week ago ...But everytime i try to install,It gaves me headache with error ms like ........"iw08 iwd" Then it hung ... i really want to try this game, so please i need ur helpppp .....Any one had same problem like that be4? Please i need ur advices ...thanks all and Have a long wonderful holiday weekend !

Advertisements

humbbug

humbbug

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
could it be the video card? CoD2 needs 3D accelerator card directx9.0 compatible so if u have a 64mb integrated card that could be the prob it wasthe prob on my parents comp.

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
What are your system specs?

RECALL

RECALL

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I got p4L-3.4
1GB DDR Ram
ATI-9800
2x500GB HDD
2 DVDRW

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
You're like just above the minium. (Which is a Radeon 9200)

Is the game legal or did you get it off of torrents or something?

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Ok, here's what I want from you:

I want the exact error you get when you try to play C.O.D. I also want your specifications for your computer. I don't care if you've listed your specifications before, I want them in one post. I also want to know your Internet connection, whether or not your on Narrowband [Dial-Up] or Broadband. I'll get back to as soon as you supply this information.

BIGGOAT

BIGGOAT

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok Mike here is my last problem with COD2 ....Everytime i try to play it keep asks me " PLEASE INSERT UR ORIGINAL CD/DVD THEN CLICK OK" Believe it or not ....i still can play with mutiplayer through my network connection but not with single player .....i did dl " Call of Duty 2 v1.3 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE" ....but still ......!!! I have DSL... network internet connection ..... im almost giveup with this WW2...!!! :whistling:

(Comrade) ...Yes i dl this game from internet

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts

Ok Mike here is my last problem with COD2 ....Everytime i try to play it keep asks me " PLEASE INSERT UR ORIGINAL CD/DVD THEN CLICK OK" Believe it or not ....i still can play with mutiplayer through my network connection but not with single player .....i did dl " Call of Duty 2 v1.3 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE" ....but still ......!!! I have DSL... network internet connection ..... im almost giveup with this WW2...!!! :whistling:

(Comrade) ...Yes i dl this game from internet

Buying the game would fix this problem!

We don't help with illegal downloads as per the site TOS.

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Sorry Zeus is right, we don't help with pirated games or software. Case closed.