Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blank desktop

• Please log in to reply

elq

elq

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Nope they come from the C:/...../.....

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Can you find them in programme files, right click the programme icon, click create shortcut

Left click and hold the button on the shortcut, (on the desktop), drag and hold it over the start button, then all programmes, then start up, hold it in the start up folder then let the button go

sxechic

sxechic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Let me know when you're done thread hijacking since I did ask the question.

elq

elq

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I dont understand what your saying.

Create shortcut of any program file, and move it into the startup folder in start menu?>

Yea Help sxechic first before me

and yea i also made my own thread we can use that instead of using this one if it's bother sxechic

http://www.geekstogo...howtopic=128867

my thread.

Edited by elq, 02 September 2006 - 10:21 AM.

sxechic

sxechic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Since nobody here is willing to help me for some strange reason, I'll leave. Sorry to inconvenience you guys!

edit: I figured out how to fix it but I'll keep that my little secret. I would have shared if somebody actually attempted to help.

Edited by sxechic, 02 September 2006 - 10:57 PM.

elmos

elmos

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Since nobody here is willing to help me for some strange reason, I'll leave. Sorry to inconvenience you guys!

edit: I figured out how to fix it but I'll keep that my little secret. I would have shared if somebody actually attempted to help.

... they both tried to help you. if you read carefully.