Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Samsung SD-616E DVD-ROM drive

• Please log in to reply

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
my Samsung SD-616E DVD-ROM drive is on a presario SR1020LA and has firmware version F503 i was wonfering if its possible to flash the drive to F50X or would that ruin it??